Saturday, May 2, 2009

Student Photographer's Pictures

These pictures were taken by Kenia Coyoy. One of her hobbies is photographing random pictures with her digital camera. Her cousin Adela Milagros posed for some photos but the rest were taken from random people Kenia meets. She takes pictures with a normal digital camera but "perfects" them with Photoshop.


Another great picture using my cousin as a model ^_^



my cousin is a pro at ballet.




This is my wonderful cousin Adela Milagros posing at my uncle's house.


I took this on my way to the park. The girl seemed surprised when I asked to take her picture.

I took this one about a month ago in the doctor's waiting room.



Photoshopped pic of my cousins slipper and converse




This is a picture that I didn't take but was part of. (I have pink converse on)


Close-up on converse and ballet slipper


I took this picture outside the mall. I did not know the girl could stand like that.


My first staged "photoshoot" (my cousin was the model ^_^)